08 julho 2005

Inamorata (the last dreamer)

Once I was lost in the forest of my dreams
Waiting for the sunshine that would heal me from my sins
Scared of my own conclusions, that dripping ceiling of mine
Waiting for the cure, the secret of being alive

Rambling trough my weakness I found a ray of light
A secure hall of wisdom, that gave me strenght, that gave me might
But even the bravest knows that loneliness is fiercer than the higher hell
A man without love is just an empty carcass, unuseful soldier, a dry well

Longing for felicity I joined many other lives
Found so many friends there, I felt complete, a terrible lie.
Living compresses to struggling, when there is none to share your burden
Without her I would spend the rest of my life asunder

My quest was gruelling me out
A handful of sighs were released, but love could not be found
How hard is to find a companion in this world of physical adore
A world that lost the simplicity of a moonlight singing as before

So here I am, the last dreamer, waiting under the light of the pale blue moon
Eagering for your touch, for the day you'll be my bride, and I, your groom
So come forth and heal me, for you are the reason why birds sing
Come forth, inamorata, and turn my winter into spring.

Now Playing: Be Quick or Be Dead - Iron Maiden

2 Comments:

Blogger Mário Henrique disse:

não, não estou apaixonado.

sexta-feira, 08 julho, 2005  
Blogger Leósias disse:

Nossa, q do tiver então...

Mas agora q li c/ calma (sim, é frescura), reafirmo: não sabe escrever o caralho!!!

terça-feira, 12 julho, 2005  

Postar um comentário

<< Home