24 janeiro 2005

Think Twice

Another name
Another face
But I do know the feeling remains the same

Again I trust
Again I see
I hope this time won't end in misery

But then I see your face my guts start to bleed
A broken heart like mine won't fix this easily
I want the best for us; you want to be my friend
I can't believe, my God, it happened once again

Can't you see girl
We can be more
True lovers can be friends, and that we can explore

Your pretty lips
I want to kiss
Talking throughout the night, a second we can't miss

I writing all this songs hoping to change your mind
I want to take you over, want to make you mine
So there is me, and there's the arms of other boys
Who'll make you suffer, as they play you like a toy

So just say no
I won't be mad
Your honesty is something that I want so bad

But then think twice
Hear what I said
Just give me one chance and I know you won't regret

Aê, minha primeira musiquinha completa! Tá certo que é muito básica, mas tem até pestana, hehe. Bem, nem vou comentar nada sobre a letra porque é um pouco obvia. Se alguém quiser ouvir pra saber como é, só precisa aparecer no Pingo no i alguma sexta e esperar eu ficar chapado o suficiente para tocar.