13 dezembro 2006

*Thinking of You*

My answer was a straight "no", but then she got me thinking: why didn't I think of her when I was kissing The Other Girl? Well, as they say, a kiss is a kiss and all apples are the same, but we all know that's bullshit. We measure and place all kisses we've got in a best to worst order, so why didn't I compared her kiss to The Other Girl's? I guess it will remain a mystery, but the truth is: I can't even the odds. Her kiss is not only a matter of physical pleasure. We she kiss me, I feel sparks all over my spine, I feel ravenous butterflies eating me from the inside, I feel like a save beast lost in oblivion. The Other Girl's kiss is great too, but the best I get from The Other Girl is a hard on. I guess this explains it all, doesn't it? I mean, why then, even though she's not now with me, and The Other Girl is, she is still she and The Other Girl is still The Other Girl?


Furman S. Baldwin - il bacio

5 Comments:

Blogger jan disse:

I bet the Other´s Girl Kiss is better than mines...
And you said "no" to my question because you were embarassed of having two Girls around you.

;*

quarta-feira, 13 dezembro, 2006  
Blogger Bruna disse:

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means...But if it does, I'm gonna fucking kill you, sweety.

*with butterflies on my stomach*

quinta-feira, 14 dezembro, 2006  
Blogger tOk disse:

The book is on the table.

quinta-feira, 14 dezembro, 2006  
Blogger Mário Henrique disse:

@ cinderella: who said you are one of those girls? ;)

quinta-feira, 14 dezembro, 2006  
Blogger Darth Gelidus disse:

De búque ís om de têibou

sexta-feira, 15 dezembro, 2006  

Postar um comentário

<< Home